你需要收集的信息. Page 2 of the PFS Workbook provides a handy chart identifying the types of questions you will need to answer and the documentation you will need to access to support your response. 收集这些信息是最好的开始!
一旦你开始你的PFS, you can complete and submit your information in one sitting or you can save your information and revisit at any time, 只要你提交给 2022年12月1日. 如果你选择一次完成, 花2个小时浏览资源和收集信息, 然后再花两个小时完成申请. 记住，这段时间花得很值!
因为截止日期是 2022年12月1日, please use your Federal Income Tax form 1040 for 2021 也 as your W-2 statements to enter your income and assets.
If you have questions as you complete the PFS, please contact SSS customer service at 800-344-8328.
唷!! 的 hard part is over, you have completed your information and now you can submit your PFS. 伟大的工作!
提交PFS后，您将可以访问一个名为“我的文档”的部分." Please scan and upload your 2021 1040 tax form and W-2 with the Parent Financial Statement. 请不迟于2023年3月1日提交您的2022年1040纳税表以进行核实.
注意:所有的经济援助奖项都是通过你的联邦所得税1040表格来验证的. 鲍德温 reserves the right to amend financial aid awards in the event the self-reported information on the PFS differs from the information included on the Federal Income Tax 1040 form.
在12月1日截止日期后收到的申请将以先到者为准, 标间. 如果符合条件，奖励将根据资金的可用性授予. You will need to upload your 2021 1040 tax forms and W-2 forms to the 学校及学生服务 portal when you submit your application.
有用的提示: 不要等到12月1日才开始申请PFS! Allow yourself plenty of time to assemble the necessary information requested by the PFS and the time to accurately enter the information.
1月/ 2月: 财政援助决定通知将开始.
Current families are asked to respond within two weeks of receipt of financial aid award. 如果bet365最新网址在这段时间内没有收到您的回复，资金可能会被撤销. 新家庭的申请截止日期为3月1日, 2023年回应, 但如果你是在3月1日之后收到奖金的, 2023你被要求在收到经济援助奖励的两周内回复. 如果bet365最新网址在这段时间内没有收到您的回复，资金可能会被撤销.
3月1日: Upload complete 2022 Federal Income Tax form (1040 and all schedules) along with your 2022 W-2 forms to your PFS application.
的 鲍德温 School is committed to helping families from a range of economic backgrounds have access to our education for their daughters. 的 process serves our mission of providing the 鲍德温 experience for talented and motivated students. 评估父母财务报表时使用的标准
优先级 - 优先级 for financial assistance is given to families who complete the Parent Financial Statement accurately, 通过SSS网站提交所有必需的文件，并遵守所有截止日期. In order to be considered for assistance, you must complete the required paperwork on time. 保持你的鲍德温账户良好的信誉(“准时”)是很重要的。.
资金申请 - Financial aid decisions are made independently from admissions decisions once an offer of admission has been made. 新生必须首先通过录取程序被录取, 然后通过单独的程序考虑经济援助.
(即奖 - Financial aid grants are awarded on the basis of a family’s demonstrated financial need. Eligibility for aid is determined by the School’s Financial Aid Committee based on its evaluation of the 父母财务报表(PFS) hosted by 学校及学生服务(SSS) by National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), 以及家庭当前完整的联邦所得税申报表的复印件, 支持表和W-2表格
非工作父 – Recognizing that each family bears the primary responsibility for financing education costs, 如果父母一方选择不找工作, 学校为没有工作的父母计算年收入. Exceptions are made if the parent is caring for a non-school age child or an elderly parent.
保密 认识到个人财务问题的敏感性, we guarantee the confidentiality of the process and expect families to maintain the confidentiality of any award information, 也
更新 – Financial assistance is evaluated each year based on demonstration of continued financial need, 也 as evidence that the recipients continue to exhibit satisfactory academic progress, good citizenship and favorable financial standing with 的 鲍德温 School Business Office.
授予 - 应用ing for financial assistance does not guarantee that you will be eligible for an award. 符合资格也不能保证获得经济援助.
在评估家庭经济状况的过程中, the financial aid process requires the complete documentation of all parties and the full transparency of all those identified in the categories listed above, 不管离婚与否, 分离或疏远. A financial aid award will not be issued unless we have required information from all parties.
鲍德温学派不受任何法令的约束, agreements or legal documents excusing a parent from financial responsibility for his or her child’s education.
计划A* -全额付款计划 在2022年7月1日或之前支付全年学费. 计划B* -两个付款计划 这个计划允许分两次支付学费. Payment of 60% is due in July of 2022 and the remaining 40% is due in December of 2022.
计划C*-十个月付款计划 的 鲍德温 School partners with SmartTuition to provide you with this affordable and convenient option. This plan allows you to pay 10 monthly installments beginning in June 2022 and continuing through March 2023. 这个计划不收取任何利息. 选择此计划需要参加学费保险计划, 以及smart学费维护费.
计划D* - 12个月付款计划 与smart学费合作, this plan allows you to pay 12 monthly installments beginning in April 2022 and continuing through March 2023. 这个计划不收取任何利息. 选择此计划需要参加学费保险计划, 以及smart学费维护费.
*的 $2,000 non-refundable enrollment deposit will be credited against total tuition charges.